Thursday, April 4, 2013

She made it to England!


We left Rachel at 5 am at the airport.  At 4:30 am the next morning, she arrived at the Preston MTC and  sent us this quick message:  

We are only allowed a quick email, saying that we arrived safe... which we diidd!!!!  longgggg flight longggg day but I can't believe I am actually here. I didn't sleep at all the plane, go figure so I am running on about 2 hrs of sleep for 2 days. whoo!!! anyways my P-days are wednesday so you will here from me then! I have soooo much I want to tell you guys, all stupid stuff. I keep reaching for my phone to txt you or josh and realize I can't ha but it is kinda nice the whole no phone thing. The girls are amazing, and I want to make this longer but I really have to go... boo!

tell everyone hi for me and that I love them!!

Love you!!
Rachel








4 comments:

  1. Holy cow...the picture with Adam!!!! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So touching! Don't worry Rachel, the Lord will give you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! Seems like the return pictures show up just as fast! Love the pic with Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-hoo! She made it! So excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete