Tuesday, July 15, 2014

well…. all part of missionary work

Ipswich












well…..It was transfers and I am moving! 

not too happy but hey it is mission life right?

I love the people here i love the ward i love the people we are teaching i LOVE my companion, just too much love.  

but I am sure I am going to love my new area and the people there. I am at President Jordans' helping sister Jordan make the departing dinner for the missionaries leaving, so I have to go and don't have time to email.  Sorry!! but i will do a proper email next week.  

I am going up to a place called Ipswich.  With sister Jacobsmeyer who also is in my group so that is brilliant.  The ward is huge and majority is Portuguese and apparently a GREAT ward for missionary work, so i am excited. and I am excited to be able to go and work with other sister missionaries up there.  It is just hard to leave this place and the people. and since I only have two transfers left I will probably die there. so weird! but i went to london today for probably the last time besides missionary leadership meetings, so that was hard/weird, but on to another adventure! 

I love you! becca I am sure that your farewell talk was great! I am so proud of you! I have pics and everything but zero time! LOVE YOU!!! Sister Formica 

ps loved the email mckay. so you. bullet style works for you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment